Got some strange feelings after blowing my nose. Use nasal spray for sinus. What was that?

Hi. I just blew my nose , and after the second time a sharp, shooting pain traveled through my entire body, but remained for several minutes mostly in my chest and left arm . I felt very spacey for about five minutes after, like everything was far away (it is hard to explain), and while I was talking my voice seemed echoey. My arm is still very weak. I have sever sinus problems, I have used nose spray for almost 13 years consistenly because nothing else keeps my nasal passages clear. I am scared and would like some advice, if you could be so kind. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013