Got some brown discharge after taking of Levonelle. Can i be pregnant ?

Hi there, Two weeks ago I unfortunatly had to take Levonelle as the method of contraception my partner and I were using failed. My period arrived on time, however it normally lasts for five days. This time it was three. I also seem to have some brown discharge which is unusual for me. Over the past six months my periods have become lighter. I started when I was 11, and spent the majority of my teens with very heavy periods. I am now 24, do periods change with age? or stress? I have taken two at home pregnancy tests , both of which were negative. Considering the unprotected sex was only two weeks ago, is this too soon for a result?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011