Got slammed, have intense pain on bending over, sitting, side ache. Cause?

i got into a fight and i got body slammed a couple times from really high in the air, also im only like 140 and this kid had to weight at least 200 so i mean he had slammed me pretty good, also i was drunk when we fought, i am 21, so i dont remember much but that happened on friday and its almost monday and the pain keeps getting worse, i can bearly bend over and sit up, it hurts a lot, i have pain in my lower sides, both sides hurt really paid, i was wondering if you could tell me anything, cuz the pain is only gettin worse, not better
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013