Got skin rash after using of fem hair removing cream. What is wrong with my skin?

hello sir. i used fem hair removing cream on my complete body excluding face,now the problem is there are many bolds on my leg (skin disease) which appeared after one month the day i used fem. I visited skin specialist and he gave me medicine and then it became fine,but again after one month the same problem is appeared even i didn t used the cream. so what should i do for preventing this....will be thank ful for ur advice.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013