Got skin burn. Blisters developed. Applied toothpaste and silverex. Will it be cured?

couple of days back , skin of my leg had burnt due to silencer of bike. i immediately washed it under running water . bt it turned red n then black .. n some sort of blisters developed . i applied a toothpaste for sometime . n thn when came home mine pet scractched the wound n the liquid oozed out. from tht day i m applying silverex on it . i m afraid whether it will heel n will there be a scar or something later.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012