Got severe acne on my face, back and chest. Taking azithromycin. Will my acne reduce? Treatment?

hello, is there anyone. I have got acne on my face, back and chest. I am 14 years old. I would like to ask that will my acne scars be reduced? I have been taking azithromycin tabs. (500 mg) for 2 months (thrice weekly) and I am on the third month. I am also using clindamycin and retino-a gel. Acne is severe. So will anyone please help me, will that get reduced because I have only seen a few reduction of acne on my face? And what are other necessary steps that I can carry on?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013