Got second Mirena inserted. Having pain like Braxton Hicks, fatigue, indigestion, headache, nausea, increased apetite. Suggestions?

I had the mirena inserted 5 years ago and just recently went to get the 2nd one placed last month. I feel strange as I have started to feel flutters in my abdomen . The doctor said the previous mirena was hanging out and she put the 2nd one in. Its been a few months since I ve been intimate. I m also having pain and tightening like Braxton Hicks. Fatigue , indigestion, headaches, nauseau, and an increased appetite . I tried discussing this with the nurse but she brushed me off. I m stressed.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013