Got rid of tan a little during winter. Is this the permanent sun damage? How to get rid of it?

hey, im indian and when i was a baby like one years old i was very pale. But as a kid, i went outside a lot and sometimes the entire day i was outside with kids. I spent almost everyday going outside at 10 in the morning to play. The problem was when winter started i only got rid of a little of my tan. It never fully went away. Do i have a permanent sun damage on myself. What can i do to get rid of this tan
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013