Got rash, bad smell on preputial skin. Itching, smell increased after using Candida cream. Solution?

Good morning doctor, I am a patient of CRF and on dialysis since 1year, just 3days back i got irritation of prepusal skin, and got rash at the tip of prepusal skin, and very bad smell and there is no itching at that time, then i consulted a Dermatologist he prescribed me Candiderma+cream, KANSEL-MP for ext application only but after starting this The bad smell is increased and itching started,Please help me by the correct treatment.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013