Got pus cell in sperm analysis test. Can I impregnate my wife?

Period of Abstenence ..3 days , Quantity....1 M/L , Colour ...Milkey, Reaction...Alkine, Consistency.Thick, Odour.....Normal , Time of Liquefaction ..20-25 minute , Microscopic Examination (1) Morphology Normal Cells 70 % Immature Cells (Spermatid) 20% , Giant Head Cells...0% , Pin Head Cells ..0%, Tapering Cells with Taperd Caudal end of Head .5 % , Cells of Double Head ..0 % Cells of Double Tail ..0 , Cells of Double Nuclei...0, Any other Abnormality ...5 (2) Cell Count Total Count - 60 million Spermatoza /ml motile sperm 65 % & Non Motile Sperm 35 % , Sluggish Sperms ...0% , Epithelial Cells ...Nil /HPF , Pus Cells ..6-7 /HPF , R.B.C.. Nil /HPF Sir My Report Normal ya Abnormal Plz Rectify my Problem But My Wife not Pregnent Plz Help me Suggest my Mail I.D
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013