Got punched in the face. Face swollen and bruised and knot, swollen nose and trouble in breathing. Wrong with sinus?

I got punched in the face 6 days ago about 4 times which left the who right side of my face swollen and bruised. most of the bruising and swelling has gone away but I still have a large knot and swelling in the lower part of my cheek. ive had a dull constant pain on the left side, my teeth hurt and ive been having some trouble breathing like the inside of my nose is swollen there's no mucus just a lot of pressure. Could something be wrong with my sinus's now?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013