Got punched in lower stomach, cramps and bruise above vagina. Is it damaged my ovaries?

Im a 26 year old 5 4 137 lbs. I got punched in lower stomach right around ovaries. I got cramps about 2 hours after and was terrified but got my period 40 hrs after. There was bruising right above my vagina that appeared an hour or two after as well. There were cramps but it may have been related to my period. Could I have damaged my ovaries or any other organs? I am really scared. It s been 4 days and the bruises started as a blue and now are that ugly greenish brown color. I am aware there is quite a bit of muscle and fatty tissue however the cramps and bruising has me worried. Thanks so much
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012