Got pregnant while getting off birth control Yaz. Getting dissy spells, losing sight to spotty and blurred vision. Epilepsy ?

I have a question if someone can please help me, at age 17 I became pregnant off of the birth control yaz. at the time of my pregnancy I became very ill, getting dissy spells, fainting and losing my sight to spotty and blurred vision from a few seconds to a almost a minute. i never got checked out by a neurologist but my obgyn believed I had been experiencing episodes of epilepsy . after birth it stopped. now im 21, and when I have occasional drinks recently up to a certain point in the time frame while I am drinking I black out and am still awake and functioning to a certain limit but friends have said that s I complain of pain in my body like a major headache or telling them I feel exhausted and weak while im blacked out but they always thought I was just dehydrated. ive even thrown up and right after im incoherent, cannot speak or are not able to walk and a few minutes after thati fall asleep and I don t wake at all until the next morning they ve even thrown water on me and I would not wake up. my breathing and heart still beating they just assumed I passed out but the next morning Im completely confused because I can only remember up to a certain part of the night and after I cant recall anything at all. im wondering if maybe im having an episode of epilepsy which causes me to black out while im under the influence
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013