Got pregnant, miscarriage happened twice. What s the cause and treatment?

I am 30 years old and living with my husband for 7 years now. From the beginning, we never used any pills or other methods. We tried to for 2 years and luckily our daughter was born. I have not used any medications to become pregnant. 2 years ago I took Clomid and got pregnant by miscarried, 6 months ago I got pregnant without any medications but miscarried again. Can you tell me what is wrong with me? I took Clomid 5 days and on follicular study it showed that I have 4 follicle of 17-20mm. Is there a good chance to get pregnant?
Thank you,
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013