Got positive pregnancy test. Want to abort. How?

MY WIFE BEEN TESTED POSITIVE IN DR REDDY’S SINGLE STEP PREGNANCY TEST KIT AND WE ARE REALLY TENSED WITH THIS BECAUSE WE JUST HAD OUR FIRST BABY 6 MONTHS BACK SO WE REALLY DON’T WANT TO GO FOR ANOTHER BABY IT DOSENT ECONOMICALLY SUPPORT US TOO AND ALSO WE ARE TOO YOUNG TO HANDLE TWO BABIES AT THIS STAGE COZ WE BOTH ARE JUST 25 YEARS OF AGE.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
Hello and welcome to HCM.

Thank you for your query.

There have been cases of a false positive result, although extremely unlikely. Please repeat this investigation again in a day or two, with an early morning urine sample.

If the result returns positive once again, I advise you to visit your doctor at the earliest. Children are gods gift. If he has bestowed your family with this gift, he will also provide you with the means to care for it.

I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications. I would gladly help you.

Best wishes.