Got plates in arm removed, arm still very sore, pulling sensation. What to do ?

Hi I've got plates in my arm witch thay removed the wire and I tink a screw don't ask wat thy dit no one spoke to me in regards with my surgary and its been a month and my arm is stil verry sore and it keeps pulling just like to know if its normal my arm was broken on the elbow witch I'm scared dat thy stufd op my arm I'm all the time in payn and all I hear is that it takes up to 6 weeks but the pain is stil verry mutch the same as wat it was after my surgary sorry about the spelling I'm not inglish
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013