Got pimples due to change in weather and left black scar. Applied melalite cream, got rashes and area became black. How to rectify the problem?

Im divya and im 22 years old.recently i went out of station and because of the weather i got some pimples on my face.in 2 dayz d pimples were gone but im left with the black scar so my mother asked me to apply melalite cream on d scars.but the nxt day i got rash nd now the whole area became black were i applied d cream.So can u please suggest me what to do.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012