Got petechial rash after an unprotected sex. What could this be ?

I am 53. I had unprotected sex and 2 weeks following I had flu-like symptoms . I tested negative for both the strep and flu. I was given Augmentin. Two weeks following, I developed a rash. I was told that the rash was an allergic reaction to the Augmentin. A week later, the rash spread and remained. I was then diagnosed with Pityriasis Rosea . Since this time I have started developing a petechial rash on both forearms and my ankles. My blood pressure was 147/101, 136/110 and 140/100. A CBC was completed, with all showing normal levels. I even had a syphillis RPR test to rule that out. During this time my BP was so high, I felt really flushed, but did not have a temperature, and very nauseous. I also developed a sore throat and had a blister in the back of my mouth. I have been to the clinic several times, but no diagnosis has been reached. What could this be? I am really concerned.
Asked On : Sat, 7 May 2011