Got periods even after regular intercourse. What is the cause?

My wife and I have intercourse atleast five to six times a week.But, my wife gets into periods even though I regularly ejaculate inside her vagina . We consulted a gynecologist and she suggested to have intercourse every alternative day from 10th day of last period start date, i.e. start date of last period was 1st of october and we participated in sex on 10th, 12th, 14th, 16th, 18th, 26th (yesterday) and all these time I ejaculated inside my wifes vagina but my wife is in periods again today (27th). Can you please advise?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear ra.sa333. If couple having intercourse regularly at their pace for one year and not getting pregnancy they have to go through investigations . FIRST AND FOREMOST INVESTIGATION WILL BE get done your semen analysis and ultrasoud of your wife . if some problems comes in reports then consult gyanac, first she will guide you further . and further if gynac, had advised you certain dates seems that she is considering all your physical charectors are normal to have kid hence stick to her advise at least for 3 -6 months you may get positive results.