Got periods after unprotected sex, tummy seems to be getting larger. Pregnancy chance?

In september and october my husband ejaculated in me once in those two month before my period but after that I got my period in september, october, november, and december, I have no symptoms whatsoever, and I took three home pregnancy tests and all were negative..bUt I fEel mY tUmMyY gEtTiN a LiL bigger..can it be gas oR what can it be..and Is there any chance I might be pregnant??? And today wHeN I peed i wiped and I noticed a light red orangy color on the toilet paper, is that a sign of pregnancy oR that my period for this month??? Plz help.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
The period being regular for all 3 months while you had unprotected sex, home pregnancy test being repeatedly -ve- there is no chance for pregnancy.Still if you have doubt,blood HCG testing/pelvic sonography should remove your doubt.
The brpwn discharge may be starting of your period,
Enlarged tummy can result from-various conditions including-gases/constipation,fat deposition,intrauterine conditions like fibroid and so on.
You need a physical examination by a doctor,and investigations according to need ,for pointing out the causative factor & treatment accordingly.
thanks