Got periods after taking a dose of duphaston. Should I continue taking it?

Hi, Dr. I am a 30 year old with very regular period. I did not get my periods in November, so I thought that i was pregnant. I had blood tests done which was negative. My doctor Prescibed me duphaston , for 10 days. I only took two tablets and then my periods came , should I continue with the rest of the duphastan. I am trying to conceive for 6 months now. My doctor wants wanted me to get my periods so that I could take Clomid . Kindly advise. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012