Got period twice in month, tiredness, more hungrier, mood swings. Could it be pregnancy?

Hi. I am Kayla. My period came Twice In May, and I havent had one at all in April. I have tenderness, i get sick in the morning, but i do not throw up. Im not much of a puker as it is. Ive been a lot hungrier, More tired, and Im really picky about my food. I have mood swings, and a couple other things that people have asked me about being pregnant. Could i be Pregnant? Please Help! I took a test and it said No, But i might have taken it too early?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013