Got period. Had intercourse. Bled in brown. Pregnancy tests fuctuating. Now?

hello just wanted to ask i have my period on the 18th june then on the 16th july when i was meant to come on i had a couple of drops of brown blood after intercourse. then on the 30th july i started with brown to pink to red back to brown and pink all in a day and a half just enough blood for a panty liner could that of been my period just two weeks late? did do pregnancy test 3 days ago got a positive but followed by 3 negatives.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
In my opinion get an ultrasound and bHCG level testing done because it can be an early pregnancy or or a tubal ectopic pregnancy.
Get the reports and visit your gynecologist.
Take care. In case you have other questions you can contact me on health care magic.
Dr Manisha jain.