Got partial thyroidectomy. Experiencing soar throat, body pain, headache, fatigue, fever. How to treat it?

HI I have recently got a partial thyroidectomy on 2nd oct 2012. I have been experiencing a soar throat, body pain, joints, lost of headache, heavy head fatigue , nose block and cold sort of, lots of cramps during my late mensurational cycle and muscles and fever for the last 4 weeks. My dr.s in the USA have put me on anti biotics on and off thinking it is flu symptoms . I am concerned regarding this and need to know what to do. nothing seems to work. I have tried alternative meds such as homeopathy and home remedies. Please advice
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013