Got over flu, have plugged ears with severe echoing, rapid heart beats. Relief measures?

hi, i have just gotten over the flu , now my sinus are full, my ears have been plugged for 2 wks, i have tried the sinus gator nasel wash, antihistamines, anything and everything, dr did give me benzonatate which i have taken. both of my ears are plugged have severe echoing........ heart races really bad.......i have anxity problems and i cant breath my way thru these, like i normaly do........i have tried yawning, gum, swollowing and what can i do to get some relief of my ears?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013