Got over cold, nose still blocked, no relief on blowing the nose, steaming, nasal spray. What is the possible remedy?

hi. i just got over a cold but it seems as tho my nose is still stopped up. only on one side. i have been sneezing and blowing my nose all day and everytime barely anything comes out. a little bit of cleat mucus is all. i cant breathe at night even after tryin the steam water in a bowl remedy and nasal spray . is this a sinus infection and if so what is another possible remedy? thank you for your time. troptropcolada @ WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012