Got over cold, have breathing trouble, continuous cough, chest pain, continuous feeling of nose bleeding. Help?

hi im justing getting over a cold and in general i felt fine all during the day and no im having troubles breathing i keep coughing and i think its pnemonia, I can t fall asleep because my chest hurts and no my nose keeps running but it doesn t feel like a cold it kind of gushes out fast it feels like a nose bleed it is happening about once every 3 minutes or so. can you help? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012