Got operated for arthroscopic surgery. Having difficulty in walking. Normal?

hello doctor i am sekar college student while playing football fell down.while checkup doctor suggested me to do post operative ARTHROSCOPIC surgery.after one and half year till now i can walk properly. But sometimes it make some sound in my knee and i cannot sit tight more than hour. painful feeling occur in my knee muscle while running also usually i get such problem.please diagonize me and mail to me at YYYY@YYYY please......please.........
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013