Got operated for a cyst on lip. Getting blood from that. Matter to concern?

Hi I had a cyst on my lower lip . My Dr cut it 2 weeks ago and got a greenish yellow substance out of it. Well it pissed back up and busted last weekend. It went down but came right back two days later but worse. Well tonight it busted again and when I went to the restroom to wash my mouth out blood clotts (dark @ thick) What is it?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
Hello.seems like you had a cyst with infection over your lower lip,which your your doctor has excised.There is a chance of the infection persisting or accumulation of blood with clot formation over the excised area.go back to your doctor,you may require cleaning and dressing along with broad spectrum antibiotics.