Got off kidney infection pills. Frequent urination. Why am I bloated? Why are breasts heavy?

Hi im a Female. 17 years old. 5 6 , and weigh 160. im wanting to talk to you about some probblem i have. just yesterday i got off kidney infection pills . now today i am peeing more often. like every 2 hrs, and its fine when i pee. but after im done it stings. i am sexually active. and have been ttc for 2 months now. i am very bloated. breasts feel heavyer. and im eating more. could it be burning because im pregnant? or could it be an infection. i use vagasil everyday. and drink plenty of water. i dont know whats wrong?
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012