Got off khushe pill, trying for pregnancy. Would the pill have caused any complication?

Hi i had been taking khushe pill for 8months and i stopped taking it after 8months,It s been 6months that i had stopped and since this past 2months i want to get pregnan, i was woundering if that has coused me a big problem. I am thinking like i would never be able to have a baby. Please tell me if taking khushe meds dangerous or it will be alright.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate concern I do not know anything about the pill but I could say that for pregnancy no need to take any medicine as I keep saying that pregnancy is more natural phenomenon that the physiologic, it depends upon the compatibility and presence of ovum and sperm at the times of coitus, take care and have a nice day.