Got off from Yasmin, have cystic acne on chin that hurt. Advise?

Hi, I came off Yasmin a few months ago, it was great for my skin but seemed to be giving me a dark patch around my mouth (cholasma), which I have since been to a dermatologist to get lasered off. My GP has now put me on Cerazette , but I m really worried about what it will do to my skin- in the time I have been off the Yasmin I do seem to be getting the odd breakout of cystic acne on my chin , usually hard lumps under the skin which really hurt, the rest of my skin is fine though. What would you advise? I know everyone reacts differently, but if its a toss up between a dark mark on my upper lip or big lumps under my skin im not sure which is worse! Would really appreciate your help.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012