Got off depo shot, have irregular period, PCOS, excessive tiredness, breast tenderness, stomach aches, ttc. Meaning?

Hi, I was on the depo shot for about 1 year. I have now been off of it for over 2. My periods are still not regular. I also have polycistic ovarian disease.My husband and I have been trying to concieve and as of the last week I have had mood swings, excessive tiredness, breast tenderness, stomach aches, and clear or white discharge, but no period. Any ideas? I have been told it will be very hard to conceive and that was before we had our now almost 3 year old.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013