Got off birth control, have spotting at the time of periods, tiredness, nausea and upset stomach, negative pregnancy test. Pregnancy?

Hi, I am recently off birth control ... For the last two months I have been sporting when I m suppose to get my period, light 1-2 days... I feel very tired and nauseas and upset stomach , have take. Pregnant test but negative... I feel bloated and just feel different, tender breast and feel similar to my daughters pregnancy... Is there a possibly to b pregnant, even though I have spotted??? Not like regular heavy period...
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer