Got my urine test there were puss cells got urinary infection ,plz tell me wat i have to do ?

got my urine test there were puss cells got urinary infection too I am married.I got married in april.I have no children. I had got urinary infection in that time i had got my urine test,urine culture which there were puss had given me norflox medicine to take for a that time i got well in two days...though in first day i was feeling lot of pain...but now in these days i have gotten that pob again..but this time pain was less...i only feel it when i need to urinate...i have throat infection...for which i had taken erythromycine and this time prob happen bcoz of taking these medicines....plz tell me wat i have to that this will never happen again and why this has occured again....i have taken norflox this time
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009