Got molar extracted in 3 installments. Having clogged ear, difficulty in swallowing, blood clot in gum. Solution?

Dear Dentists, I had the right upper molar nr.1 extracted 3 weeks ago as the tooth was originally filled in a long time ago and the filling fell out then the tooth broke down. So there were 2 smaller pieces of tooth extracted and also the 3rd bigger piece was extracted. It was an easy extraction, took 3 mins. The dentist pulled out the tooth and she told me she might not be able to do the extraxtion as my jaw is very narrow and the tooth is close to my sinus I guess, but she did it. The place of the tooth healed very nicely though it was bleeding a lot directly after the extraction. Then the around 6 days after the extraction on the roof of my mouth close to he gum of the etxracted tooth. It felt like a tiny breadcrumb is stuck there, but it wasn`t I checked it with my tongue . Then I had clogged ear on the extraction site, sometimes a feeling of having a lump or something in my troat which sometimes makes me difficult to swallow on the right side . I My gums were and are not inflammed. The little breadrcumb thing on the gum /roof of mouth changed it`s shape. It`s hardened and the flattened or maybe moved. It gets harder like the gum and when I touch it with my tongue I feel no pain at all. Is maybe something in my gum, I remember used the gauze for 3 hours after extraction and it pulled my tooth when I changed it in every 20 mins as the dentist said. Eveyr time I changed it ( it was dry , the dentist didn`t tell me I need to make it wet as I figured it out later and every time I chnaged it I felt a pain at one point of the tooth around the area where the 3rd piece of tooth turned and twisted and extracted by the dentist. Could you please tell me what is causing the clogged ear and the difficulty of swallowing sometimes on the side of the extraction? I am 3 weeks after the extraction now. The blood clot is developing nicely I can feel it with my tongue, but it`s still softer than the gum. Is that normal? I am still doing the warm salt water rinsing since the 2nd day after the extraction. I also developed something on to top of my tongue, like red patches , it feels like I burned it but didn`t eat anything like that not even spicy. What is that? Should I worry about that or it goes away by itself? Thanks in advance for your answer Judit
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012