Got marina coil inserted. Having heavy bleeding. Taken cetezette. Feels itchy and have mood swings Suggest

Hi I was recommended by s gynecologist to have the marina coil fitted. Due to me having non bleeding PCOS I got this fitted 5 month ago been experiencing a lot of bleeding. I also got cetezette to try stop the bleeding but since coil been inserted I been crying at silly things n getting annoyed at nothing . But since been on cetezette as well as the coil my mood s are crazy like jeckel and Hyde. After having mad moment I then start to cry also I know feel my full body itchy.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013