Got laser done for scar reduction. One end of the scar popped, became purplish red, indented. Solution?

Hi. I had laser done on my forehead at each end of a scar to lighten red color left from a bump. one side of the scar immediately popped up like a tiny gooseegg. the other side she said when she hit the red area to be lightened, the vessels went upward, so she hit all on top of the red area. She also hit on my cheeck area by my nose . A few days afer the one she said she hit 19 times is like purple, red. next week started noticing an outline. by week 5, still purple, red, has soft tissue and is severely denting in. the gooseegg on the other side has had no change. surely its some kind of tissue damage too. the cheek has a perfect round pigmented circle. what to do to save forehead? she apparantly did something or everything wrong. any cream, soaking, anything to naturally boost collegen in the indention? purple, red color? what do you think happened?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013