Got kidney transplantation. Why bleeding? Can I get pregnant?

hello 23 yrs old..i was a ckd patient and i got kidney transplantation on jan 2012...after that i was not having menstural cycle..on this may 15 it started bleeding for 1 month after that it get stopped for 5 or 6 days...during those 5 or 6 i will have discharges in red colour...and this is continously happening till the scanning report it is noted that internal OS is dilated which measures 8.5mm..what does it mean sir?Is it possible for me to become pregnenet?I take following medicines...Myfortic 360mg,wysolone 10,carloc 10,prazopress XL 5mg,Tacrolimus capsules of .25 mg at night and .5 in the morning, bactrim DS..
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012