Got itching and skin problems during third trimester pregnancy and again facing same problem in 10th week, is cetzine a right medicine for me ?

Hi Am new to this site hope i will get answer for my problem very soon...Actually am 10 weeks pregnant..Now 11th week is running...I got itching and some skin rashes when am on 9th week..Still i have them ..I met my doctor then she prescribed me cetzine tablet for 2 days and gave me some lotion..I took those tablets after two days those spots are gone..But had little bit itching..3 days back again i got itchy skin and red spots over my body they looks like mosquito bytes small small red doctor told me to consult skin specialist..But due to week end i could nt consult any doctor..Again i took cetzine tablet then got some relief..Now those red spots are clearing slowly but still have some itchy skin..I heard those things will be happen in third trimester but i have them at first trimester..Please doctor any one help me out..Can i take cetzine tablet when i have itch...Really am scaring about my baby this is my first pregnancy is there any effect to my baby ...? please hope you understand my tension...Thanks in advance look for your answer.. Thank you so much for this site..............
Asked On : Mon, 5 Dec 2011