Got implant removed. Had unprotected sex. Having headaches, backpains, cramps, tiredness. Pregnant?

Hi, im 26yrs old, had a period on Jan. 1-Jan. 9..... had implant removed on Jan. 15. Had unprotected sex from Jan. 10 - Jan. 31.... on Jan. 15 & 16(spotted, about size of quarter, dark brown on pad, pink when i wipeed... its now March 15.. no period!! Since have horrible headaches , lower back pains, can t seem to get full, menstrual like cramps with no period, tired like crazy! I had the implant for 3 yrs. With not one single problem. The last 2 years my periods have been on time,every single month, with not a single health concern. Is pregnancy a possibility, or is it all in my head!. No sex since Jan. 31
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013