Got implant as contraceptive patches were making me sick. Vomited after taking combined pill. Am I safe or not ?

Hi, I got the contraceptive patches 2 weeks ago and wore them correctly everyday until Friday as I thought it was making me sick. I also got my implant out on Thursday and started taking the combined pill . On Friday I was sick ( vomiting ) and didn t take an extra pill to replace the one that I had just vomited up. Does this mean that I am not protected or am I safe? I have been taking my pill properly everyday since. Thanks, AAAA
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012