Got implanon implanted. Feeling headaches, slight nausea, heartburn, clear fluid from nipples and lower back pain. Is this normal?

Hello, I recently got the implanon implanted at the end of April. My dr did not rule out pregnancy. For the past 3 weeks I have been experiencing the following symptoms: headaches, slight nausea, heartburn , weight gain , breast tenderness & swelling, darkening around nipples, clear fluid from nipples, increase bloating , and lower back pain, with occasional cramping. Is this normal while in the implanon? I went to the dr last week and got a urine test that was negative however in my past pregnancies, urine tests have always shown negative and a blood test or fetal heart sounds was confirmation. Can I be pregnant or does the implanon cause these symptoms.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  153 Awaiting Answer