Got hit on the side of neck. Feeling difficulty in swallowing. How to feel better?

Hello, A week ago I was chocked by a person... And right after my left side of neck hurt really bad I had difficulty swallowing . And the pain went away for a couple of days and now its been 2 days and the pain has come back.. Again making it difficult to swallow due to the pain. I must add I did have hypothyroid but it s been 5 years since it s gone away. I do smoke cigarettes but do not drink out of the normal like a glass of wine every 3 or 4 months.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  38 Awaiting Answer