Got hit on the head and have a clog in the right ear. Is there a chance that there is no wax in my ear?

Hi, i got got hit in the forehead and on the side of my head about 2 days ago, and now it feels like my left ear is clogged up, it feels like i cant hear out of it, and when i hold my nose and my breath and blow, theres warm air coming from my left ear, i went to the doctor but their CT scan was down so i couldn't get an xray, the doctor looked and said there was no wax in the way and my drum wasnt busted but there was a tiny scar but he said he couldn't really tell without a scan...i am just wondering is this something i should be worried about? Will i get my full hearing back? & is my head ok??
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013