Got hit on head. No black out, slight bump, nauseous, ringing in ear. Panic attack?

I was in a car crash last night, I wasn t wearing a seatbelt stupidly, and we crashed into a ditch, I hit my head, but didn t black out, I have a slight bump, I feel nauseous, and sometimes have a ringing in my ear. I had a friend check me out who s an ambulance officer, and she said I seemed to be okay, just wondering if I should give it around a week to recover? Then go to the doctors? My vision is fine, and i m not dizzy and I don t lose focus, and my memory is fine.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013