Got hit on eye. Vision gets blurred and started paining. Is this normal?

My daughter was hit in the eye with a soccer ball 1 day ago. Immeadiately after being hit she noticed intense pain and loss of vision in the upper left field. After being removed from the game the Black Blob area seemed to shrink and the pain decreased. She continued to play without much complaint. Today 1 day later, she still notices the black area and had an instance while running of seeing squiggly color things for a few minutes. Is this a normal reaction to being hit or should I have her seen tomorrow?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012