Got hit on ear. Constant humming noise in ear. What should I do?

OK , so basically on the last Friday I have been slapped in the left ear . I still can hear voice , but then it is not normal . Its like when water accidently enter our ear . What do I have to do now ? I still hear the ziiiiiiiiiiiiiingggg something like that i cant explain it , but usually u will get that voice once you get slap in the ear . can u suggest me what do i have to do now ? sorry, because english is not my native language
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013