Got hit on Adam's apple. Having troubling in breathing, feeling dizzy and started vomiting. Any thoughts?

My son got hit in the Adam s apple while playing basketball and was having trouble breathing right after, but seemed to recover quickly and went back in the game. On the drive home he felt very dizzy and started vomiting and had a headache . He has had a concussion before (3 years ago) and I thought about that. But Thursday he had packing removed from his ear that was in ther for 6 weeks after tympanoplasty .... I was wondering if that was what was causing the symptoms, since this was the first time he was active like this after removing that packing. Any thoughts? He is 12 and still dizzy with a headache this morning. Karen
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012