Got hip injury. Having bruise and lump. Have I fractured it?

Hi, im wondering if i broke or fractured my hip bone? They protrude a little so if i lean on benches they sometimes get bruised, but this time its very different. I dont remember bumping into anything or leaning on anything to cause such a large bruise, yet I have one. It is over a week since the bruise developed, it still hasnt gone away. Its a large about 4-5cms and is dark. It hurts if you press on it like any bruise would, but today it has begun throbbing with a dull ache in the hip area. I first noticed it in my lower back area then the actual hip area beneath the bruise started to just have this dull ache that wont go away now. It remains dull if I sit still but even watching TV or laying in bed will have this dull throbbing ache. It the pain increased when I was making the bed so I sat down again and now im reluctant to move normally incase it hurts more again. Additionally I feel a bit nauseous, like a bit sick. The concerning factor is that I showed my husband and he noticed a lump in the bruise area. He touched it and said it was firm, and like something was under the skin. I assumed he meant my hip bone but it is loose and he could move it around. Today I located the lump and went to see if it was still there and if still loose and moving around. It is. As I said, I dont recall bumping into anything, I didnt fall over, I didnt lean on any counters to cause this bruise. No known trauma that I am aware of. The only thing I can think of was when I was getting out of bed, I heard a loud crack and a bit of pressure in my hip. This happens somewhat frequently, my hips often crack loudly when im moving around, it just sounds aweful, I wouldnt even call it pain but I do feel it, it lasts for the second it occured and thats that. This is the only thing I can think of that may have caused it. What do you think? I am 26 years old, female, in good health otherwise.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013